The evaluation of submitted projects will be carried out by the jury, who will select the best projects in each category based on the presentation (without any communication with the participants).
June 23rd Demo Day
45 award finalists in each category make an offline or online presentation in front of the jury, who will determine the winners.
Project evaluation criteria:
the expected outcomes of its implementation,
potential for growth.
The 45 finalists will personally participate in the exhibition and award ceremony. Venue: Moscow City. The organizers cover all travel and accommodation expenses for the out-of-town finalists.
By May 20th
Submit a completed questionnaire, project presentation, and any necessary documents upon request from the organizers.
By May 25th
We check the data
questionnaire, age of participants,
registration and company's revenue,
By June 2nd
You get involved
You participate in the kick-off event and prepare your project presentation.t
Deputy General Director of Financial Literacy Development Association
Director of the Innovation Department at the Sheikh Zayed Foundation
Entrepreneur, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Russian Investment Funds Group
Deputy General Director for Development of International Projects in DeFi and FinTech at SPB Exchange PJSC, Managing Director of NP RTS
Chairman of Expert Council for Financial Literacy in Non-Credit Financial Institutions at Bank of Russia, Chairman of the Supervisory Committee of the Association for Financial Literacy Development (AFLD)
CEO of SPB Exchange PJSC, President of the NP RTS Partnership Association
Head of Digital Business Unit, Member of the Alpha-Capital Management Board
Founder of GET INVESTOR platform. Former Director of Corporate Finance at the head office of «Svyaznoy Chain» LLC. Awarded Best Expert by the StartHub.Moscow-2021 program of the Moscow Agency of Innovations.
Head of innovative hub of PJSC «Moscow Credit Bank» and venture platform IZBA, founder of VC Academy
Head of JSC "Octan-Broker"
Chief Operating Officer of the Treasury Department at UBRR Bank PJSC and a Member of the Board of Directors of the Non-Profit Association RTS.
Venture Partner of Izba Corporate Ventures Fund of ICB Bank
Business Partner at the Innovation Hub of PJSC Credit Bank of Moscow
Head of the Innovation Ecosystem Collaboration Division at Kaspersky Lab.
Leader of Central Asian community of venture capitalists
President and Chairman of the Management Board of Finam Financial Group
Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC «Rosselkhozbank», Independent Director of the rating agency RA Expert, Head of the Remuneration and Human Resourses Committee, Head of Financial Market Infrastructure Department of HSE Research Institute, professor
Deputy Director for Entrepreneurship and Innovation of the Higher School of Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship RUDN
Cofounder of London Blockchain Foundation, PhD in Economics, mentor, Ex-Deputy General Manager in private office of Sheikh Saker Al Qasimi (the ruling family of Sharjah Emirate, UAE))
Business angel, resident of Venture Capital Clubs named Syndicate and Angelsdeck, Candidate of Economic Sciences
Business Angel, Co-founder of Syndicate, a Russian Venture Capital Club
Head of Skolkovo Fintech Hub
Head of Technology Transfer Center and Venture Boutique GTH.Global, lecturer at HSE (Higher School of Economics)
Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer
First Deputy General Director of SPC Exchange PJSC
Business Angel, head of the Project Office «Development of Technologies» in the Business Development Unit of PJSC «Rostelekom», former Investment Manager in FPR CPR, former Head of Business Strategy and Development Department of FG «Finam» and Project Manager eHouse Holding, was a leading expert at Almaz Capital Partners, headed the Fund’s Internet direction in Russia/CIS
Business angel, Founder of a Startup and Investor Community "Razvedka", Co-founder of the community “Prosto VC”
Chairman of the Board of Directors of «А2-AUDIT» LLC
Director of Brokerage Business “BCS Investment World”
About the organizers
The founder of the award is The Association of Financial Market Participants, "Non-Commercial Partnership for Financial Market Development RTS" (NP RTS), which unites:
about 50 professional participants of the Russian financial market,
the multifunctional information system of the OTC market, RTS Board,
investment system "Voskhod",
SPB Exchange and its infrastructural organizations,
magazine about financial markets Financial One,
Portal for improving financial literacy, Fingramota.org.
The coorganizer of the award is PJSC SPB Exchange, the largest organizer of trading in international securities on the Russian financial market, provides private investors with access to a diverse range of investment instruments.
A project application has been submitted by a representative aged between 18 and 25. The application includes an idea along with a description of the technological solution proposed.
Hypothesis testing grants:
1st place – 500 thousand rubles, 2nd place – 400 thousand rubles, 3rd place – 300 thousand rubles.
Three personal meetings with mentors for practical steps to implement the project.
An opportunity for award participants to take part in an internship program at SPB Exchange.
Projects at MVP stage
Projects should have a minimum viable product, service, or feature set available for testing.
Grants for promoting a product:
1st place – 1 million rubles, 2nd place – 600 thousand rubles, 3rd place – 400 thousand rubles.
Three personal meetings with mentors and representatives of "NP RTS" Association.
Revenue Generation Projects
Projects of registered companies with annual revenue of no more than 800 mln. The organizing committee performs preliminary diagnostics of the project.
Grants for company development:
1st place – 4 million rubles, 2nd place – 2 million rubles, 3rd place – 1 million rubles.
Three personal meetings each with mentors and representatives of the Association "Nonprofit Partnership RTS".
The opportunity to present their project in front of:
- international partners, - investors.
Policy on Processing Personal Data
1. General Provisions This policy on processing personal data is developed in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Law") and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures taken for ensuring the security of personal data, adopted by the Association of participants of the financial market "Non-profit Partnership for the Development of the Financial Market RTS" (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator"). 1.1. The Operator sets as its main goal and condition for carrying out its activities the observance of human and citizen rights and freedoms in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets. 1.2. This policy of the Operator regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://iskin.tech.
10. Cross-border transfer of personal data 10.1. Prior to starting activities related to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must notify the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects of its intention to carry out the cross-border transfer of personal data (such notification should be sent separately from the notification of the intention to process personal data). 10.2. Prior to submitting the aforementioned notification, the operator must obtain the necessary information from the authorities of the foreign state, foreign individuals, and foreign legal entities to which the cross-border transfer of personal data is planned.
11. Confidentiality of personal data The operator and other persons who have access to personal data are required not to disclose personal data to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the personal data subject unless otherwise provided by federal law.
12. Final provisions 12.1. The user may obtain any clarifications on the issues concerning the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator via email at email@example.com. 12.2. Any changes to the policy of personal data processing by the Operator will be reflected in this document. The policy remains in effect indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version. 12.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available online at https://iskin.tech.